Choosing a URL for a new site seems easy; until you try to do it. SEO, length, simplicity, ambiguity, spelling, and politics all enter into the decision. Here are some notes on things to consider when choosing a good URL.
Tag Archive 'SEO'
- 2nd day on job as UX analyst with ND's Hesburgh Library. Such an exciting place; great people! 12:53:47 PM October 02, 2015 from Echofon ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “You don’t need to manage people in the web industry.You need to manage things away from people in the web industry.” http://t.co/BEpi0c7TCR 10:38:00 AM September 29, 2015 from Buffer ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @jeremyfriesen You won't regret it. 10:26:03 AM September 29, 2015 from Echofon in reply to jeremyfriesen ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @jeremyfriesen Thanks! Super excited about joining forces with library folks! 10:23:42 AM September 29, 2015 from Echofon in reply to jeremyfriesen ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @zastrow Same at ya. Glad I got to see you & family. Thanks for all your encouragement. 10:20:15 AM September 29, 2015 from Echofon in reply to zastrow ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tomorrow's my last day with ND Web Team. 2 trainings. Some parts of this, I'll miss. But Hesburgh Library adventures await! #mixedfeelings 10:11:41 AM September 29, 2015 from Echofon ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “...don’t come to the library to find books.... They come to hide from reality or understand its true nature.” http://t.co/PfbnjoPHVx 01:23:09 PM September 28, 2015 from Buffer ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @brookejarvis: How not to crop a headline. http://t.co/QN2n6ilC3E 01:06:43 PM September 28, 2015 from Echofon ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “The user researcher’s role has changed.... Now it’s about growing the team’s understanding of their users.” http://t.co/cRpyewjJa9 03:33:21 PM September 24, 2015 from Buffer ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “Facts don’t change minds that are made up based on feelings. ” http://t.co/m8PkaPli2F So true in UX, religion, politics, social setting ... 01:23:04 PM September 24, 2015 from Buffer ReplyRetweetFavorite
Thoughts from a While Back