How hard can it be to put up a good About page on a website? And it is that important? According to website optimizer John Hyde, it is important in order to build good relationships with users. In this blog, I’ve reviewed Hyde’s recommendations as they relate to a few Notre Dame sites.
Tag Archive 'About Page'
- 34 years with the same woman. How did my husband do it? Not sure I care how, but very glad he did! 08:59:19 PM August 27, 2015 from Twitter for iPad ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why the Confirm Password Field Must Die - UX Movement http://t.co/NzksbmuEew. I'm all for no masked passwords/confirmations. Your thoughts? 03:33:01 PM August 25, 2015 from Buffer ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Design team morale is a leading indicator for a company’s design health. http://t.co/Y35BKcP1Dm http://t.co/jsODXWqn6D 01:23:02 PM August 25, 2015 from Buffer ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Dunno about the book itself, but I love the title: "Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn." May be my new favorite quote! 10:46:12 AM August 21, 2015 from Echofon ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A view from Dave Trott: The law of advertising http://t.co/ieLhCWdx3F Brilliant. I'll bet it may have even worked! 10:38:04 AM August 20, 2015 from Buffer ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NDWebTeam: Happy birthday @StephanieMyers7. Enjoy your very own personal @jensenackles #timetoparty http://t.co/xQlVCVmBRm 08:28:17 AM August 20, 2015 from Echofon ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ebonyphd: A girl asks Neil deGrasse Tyson if he knows any dyslexic scientists. He responds with showmanship. http://t.co/XP1ZujkZnf 12:01:37 PM August 17, 2015 from Echofon ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @josephhurtado: Happy Friday everyone! Here is some Project Management humor shared by a good friend. #humor #agile #pmp http://t.co/SIC… 10:09:47 AM August 17, 2015 from Echofon ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's not that users are "confused by the hamburger menu, but... there was never a compelling reason to click it...." http://t.co/fDRrlNV738 10:38:00 AM August 14, 2015 from Buffer ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Looking for comments on the Paradeiser menu. Anyone tried it? http://t.co/TbRQ6G6IB6 09:26:42 AM August 14, 2015 from Echofon ReplyRetweetFavorite
Thoughts from a While Back