Join us!

We are often seeking junior scholars to join our group. If you think you might be interested in joining us for your PhD or a postdoc, please get in touch. For prospective PhD students, you can read more about ND’s PhD program in evolution, ecology, and the environment here. For prospective postdocs, opportunities are available through Notre Dame’s Society of Fellows.

Members of the Archie Lab have overlapping interests in the evolution of animal behavior, microbial ecology, population biology,  disease ecology, and microbiome dynamics. Projects in my lab are empirical; they test theories and combine research tools from two or more of these three areas. A background in one or more of the following is especially useful: behavioral ecology, statistics, genomics, microbial ecology, immunology or disease ecology. If you are interested in becoming a member of my lab, you should:

1. Read the information about my research interests.
2. Read some of the publications I’ve written with my collaborators over the last few years.
3. Then, if you decide that our interests coincide, please send me an email. In this email, please tell me why you want to attend graduate school and how you think our research interests overlap. It is also helpful if you can send me a CV or resume.

Thanks for your interest!

the Archie Lab